Planet X – Titanium
Light, fast, and strong – this trifecta makes the titanium Planet X a cyclocross powerhouse. Full custom geometry and precise welds stand up to the most brutal race conditions.
The ti Planet X features added chainstay clearance for rapid evacuation of mud, a tall bottom bracket for clearing obstacles, ample room in the mainframe for portaging, and a front end that maximizes handling characteristics.
* Complete pricing depends on custom options and selected componentry.
- Custom IF steel fork
- Aerospace grade 3/2.5 titanium tubing
- Custom machined 6/4 titanium dropouts
- Size specific tubing to ensure a uniform ride in any size
- Tall head tube for ample shoulder clearance
- Extra tire clearance
- Bead blasted stock finish
- Choice of 24 stock colors
- 11 decal color combinations
- Non-transferable lifetime warranty on craftsmanship
- 5-year warranty on materials
- Brushed finish available
- Custom paint available – applied in our own PPG Certified paint shop
- 130 or 135 mm rear axle spacing (no additional cost)
- Frame set up for V-brakes or cantilever (no additional cost)
- Disc brakes available (additional cost)
- Regular or track dropouts for single speed (no additional cost)
- S&S couplers for ultimate portability
- Compact design (no additional cost)
- Rack mounts
- Pump mount (no additional cost)
- Water bottle and rack mount braze-ons
- 44mm head tube available
We use only the best US Aerospace grade titanium suppliers to give every new titanium bike ideal ride characteristics for your body, weight, and riding style.