Steel Gravel Royale
Put some gravel in your travels! With disc brakes and ample room for large tires, the Gravel Royale is ready to take you down the road less ridden.
The ride quality of steel is still the benchmark to which all other materials are gauged. Fully sealed top tube, down tube, seat stays, and chain stays keep water out while a refined, race-proven design and size specific tubing assure uniform ride quality throughout a range of sizes. Comes ready for flat mount brakes front and rear.
MSRP $3,315 w/ Enve Gravel Disc fork*
* Complete pricing depends on custom options and selected componentry.
• Size specific tubing to ensure uniform ride in any size
• Carbon seat tube insert for strength and durability (27.2mm post required)
• Head tube and down tube gusset for optimal strength and stiffness
• Bottom bracket custom machined and relieved for lightweight strength
• Syntace X-12 142 x 12 thru axle dropouts with flat mount ready disc mounts
• All tubes are sealed except the seat tube to minimize corrosion (Read about seat tube and frame maintenance)
• Choice of 24 stock colors
• 11 decal color combinations
• Non-transferable lifetime warranty on craftsmanship
• 5-year warranty on materials
• Top tube or down tube cable routing (no additional cost)
• Choice of derailleur and brake cable routing (no additional cost)
• Pump mounts (no additional cost)
• S&S couplers for ultimate portability
• T47 bottom bracket shell
• Internally routed brake and Di2/EPS wiring ports
• Sterling silver head badge
The Steel Gravel Royale offers a number of different tube set options from Reynolds, Columbus, Dedacciai, and Tange. Tubing is selected based on each rider’s weight and overall riding style for ideal handling.