A design that gets better with age; the Ti Deluxe is where it all began. The Deluxe has evolved from its original steel version, but it is still extremely durable, perfectly aligned, and can be built around the fork of your choosing – fully rigid or suspension.
44mm headtube and Paragon Machine Works Rocker thru axle dropouts standard.
Only available as a 27.5 or 29er disc frame.
* Complete pricing depends on custom options and selected componentry
• Size specific tubing to ensure uniform ride in any size
• Carbon seat tube insert for strength and durability (27.2mm post required)
• Bottom bracket custom machined and relieved for lightweight strength
• Aerospace grade 3/2.5 titanium tubing
• CNC machined PMW Rocker 6/4 titanium dropouts
• 148mm Boost spacing
• Bead blasted stock finish
• 8 decal color combinations
• Sterling silver head badge
• Non-transferable lifetime warranty on craftsmanship
• 5-year warranty on materials
• Brushed finish available
• Top tube or down tube cable routing (no additional cost)
• Choice of derailleur and brake cable routing (no additional cost)
• S&S couplers for ultimate portability
• T47 bottom bracket shell
• Internally routed brake and Di2 wiring ports
• Internal dropper post seat tube port
• Single Speed available with PMW Rocker dropouts
We use a combination of butted and straight gauge from only the best aerospace-grade titanium suppliers to give every new titanium bike ideal ride characteristics for your body, weight, and riding style.