Crown Jewel – Titanium
Light, fast, and strong; the Ti Crown Jewel is one of the most versatile and completely tunable bikes on the market. The rider-specific custom geometry and race proven design provide supreme comfort and high performance. We can fine tune the ride even further with the option of an ENVE carbon fiber monostay.
* Complete pricing depends on custom options and selected componentry.
- Custom fit and sizing
- Aerospace grade 3/2.5 titanium tubing
- Custom CNC machined 6/4 titanium dropouts
- Bead blasted stock finish
- ENVE 2.0 carbon fork
- 11 decal color combinations
- Sterling silver head badge
- 68mm, British-threaded bottom bracket shell
- Non-transferable lifetime warranty on craftsmanship
- 5-year warranty on materials
- ENVE carbon fiber monostay
- Brushed finish
- Custom paint available – applied in our own PPG Certified paint shop
- S&S couplers for ultimate portability
- 44mm head tube
- PF30 or T47 bottom bracket shell
- Internally routed Di2/EPS wiring ports
- Disc brake fittings
- Horizontal track ends for fixed gear or single speed use
We use only the best aerospace-grade titanium suppliers to give every new titanium bike ideal ride characteristics for your body, weight, and riding style.
We use a combination of butted and straight gauge tubing to optimize the desired ride and handling characteristics, and we source as much US-made titanium tubing as possible.