A perfect example of the evolution of steel, the SSR (Stainless Steel Road) uses the most modern steel tubeset available today: Columbus XCr. Seamlessly made and designed specifically for extremely high fatigue resistance when welded, XCr is a natural choice for the SSR. Rider-specific tubing, fully custom geometry, and exquisite welds make for a race worthy and corrosion resistant (and shiny) steel frame superior to any before it.
* Complete pricing depends on custom options and selected componentry.
- Only available as a rim brake bike
- ENVE all carbon fork
- Head tube and down tube gusset for optimal strength and stiffness
- Bottom bracket custom machined and relieved for lightweight strength
- Dropouts are custom machined for added strength
- Sterling silver head badge
- Hand brushed frame finish
- 11 decal color combinations
- Non-transferable lifetime warranty on craftsmanship
- 5-year warranty on materials
- Single Speed
- 120 track dropouts available
- Custom paint available – applied in our own PPG Certified paint shop
- 44mm head tube
- Additional water bottle mounts (no additional cost)
The SSR is made with oversized tubing without any penalty in weight. This builds a stiff and super light frame that retains the liveliness and feel of high quality steel. Tubing is selected based on each rider’s weight and overall riding style. Built for a 27.2 mm seat post.