A perfect example of the evolution of steel, the SSR (Stainless Steel Road) uses the most modern steel tubeset available today: Columbus XCr. Seamlessly made and designed specifically for extremely high fatigue resistance when welded, XCr is a natural choice for the SSR. Rider-specific tubing, fully custom geometry, and exquisite welds make for a race worthy and corrosion resistant (and shiny) steel frame superior to any before it.
MSRP $4,600 w/ Enve Rim Brake fork*
* Complete pricing depends on custom options and selected componentry.
• Only available as a rim brake bike
• Custom sizing included
• Size specific tubing to ensure uniform ride in any size
• 44mm head tube
• Carbon seat tube insert for strength and durability (27.2mm post required)
• Bottom bracket custom machined and relieved for lightweight strength
• Custom machined dropouts
• Sterling silver head badge
• Hand brushed frame finish
• 8 decal color combinations
• Non-transferable lifetime warranty on craftsmanship
• 5-year warranty on materials
• Top tube or down tube cable routing (no additional cost)
• Choice of derailleur and brake cable routing (no additional cost)
• Pump mounts (no additional cost)
• T47 bottom bracket shell
• Internally Di2/EPS wiring ports
The SSR is made with oversized Columbus XCr tubing without any penalty in weight. This builds a stiff and super light frame that retains the liveliness and feel of high quality steel. Tubing is selected based on each rider’s weight and overall riding style.