The ultimate blend of passion and technology; The XS seamlessly combines titanium with carbon fiber to create a rider-specific frameset born from a world-championship winning design. Custom geometry, classic custom lug work, and modern fabrication techniques result in an uncompromised ride.
Winner of Bicycling Magazine’s “Best Dream Road Bike” for 2005 and 2006 and “Best Track Bike” at the 2007 North American Handmade Bike Show.
* Complete pricing depends on custom options and selected componentry.
- Aerospace grade 3/2.5 titanium tubing used in the front triangle
- Laser-cut crown lugs with custom carbon fiber tubing
- Shot peened titanium for a durable, superior finish and improved fatigue life (read more about shot peening)
- Custom machined 6/4 titanium dropouts
- ENVE carbon fiber monostay
- ENVE 2.0 carbon fork
- 11 decal color combinations
- Sterling silver headbadge
- Non-transferable lifetime warranty on craftsmanship
- 5-year warranty on materials
- Brushed or bead blast titanium finishes are available
- Custom paint available – applied in our own PPG Certified paint shop
- Over sized lugs and tubing
- 44mm head tube
- Disc brakes available with titanium seat stays
We use only the best US Aerospace grade titanium suppliers, paired with carbon fiber tubes made specifically for us by ENVE Composites to achieve ideal ride characteristics for your body, weight, and riding style. Each carbon tube is mitered to fit all the way into the lugs to maximize glue overlap.
We’ve worked long and hard developing and refining the XS frameset to be as customizable as any other frame we make. Every angle, every tube specification, every option is selected per bicycle. No two have been, nor will likely be, built the same.