Deluxe – Steel
The king of custom hardtails; the Deluxe is the result of refinement and experience. Each Deluxe is designed specifically for the build height and offset of a specific fork (rigid or suspension), guaranteeing ideal handling characteristics. A combination of Reynolds 853 steel and True Temper OX Platinum can take all of the abuse the trails can offer. A plethora of wall thicknesses, diameters, and butt lengths allow every frame to be unique to its owner.
44mm headtube and thru axle dropouts standard.
Available as a 27.5 or 29er disc frame only.
* Complete pricing depends on custom options and selected componentry
- Designed around a rigid or suspension fork
- Carbon seat tube insert for strength and durability (27.2mm post required)
- Head tube and down tube gusset for optimal strength and stiffness
- Bottom bracket custom machined and relieved for lightweight strength
- Custom machined and heat treated dropouts
- All tubes are sealed except the seat tube to minimize corrosion (Read about seat tube and frame maintenance)
- Choice of 24 stock colors
- 11 decal color combinations
- Non-transferable lifetime warranty on craftsmanship (1 year for rigid forks)
- 5-year warranty on materials
- Custom paint available – applied in our own PPG Certified paint shop
- Choice of top tube or down tube cable routing
- IF designed universal disc brake mount integration with dropouts
- Single Speed available with Rocker Dropouts
- IF suspension adjusted rigid fork available up to build height limits
- Set up for disc brakes
- Water bottle and rack mount braze-ons
- Pump mounts (no additional cost)
- S&S couplers for ultimate portability
- Boost spacing available at no additional cost.
A number of different tube options are available, ranging from Reynolds, True Temper, and Columbus. Tubing is selected based on rider’s weight and overall riding style for ideal handling.