Crown Jewel – Steel
A modern classic, the Crown Jewel blends the best in modern steel tubing to approach the weight and strength of titanium and carbon fiber. The ride quality provided by steel is still the benchmark against which all other materials are judged. Fully sealed top tube, down tube, seat stays, and chain stays keep water out while a refined, race-proven design and size specific tubing assure uniform ride quality throughout the full range of custom sizes.
* Complete pricing depends on custom options and selected componentry.
- Custom sizing included
- Custom CNC machined dropouts
- All tubes are sealed except the seat tube to minimize corrosion (Read about seat tube and frame maintenance)
- Choice of 24 stock colors
- 11 decal color combinations
- Non-transferable lifetime warranty on craftsmanship
- 5-year warranty on materials
- Choice of custom IF steel fork, or ENVE 2.0 carbon fork
- Unlimited steel fork offsets, 4 carbon fork offsets (1 1/8″ steerer tube only)
- Single speed option with track drop outs available, wheel spacing at either 120mm or 130mm (no additional cost)
- Top tube or down tube cable routing (no additional cost)
- Custom paint applied in our PPG Certified paint shop
- Choice of water bottle and rack mount braze-ons (no additional cost)
- Choice of derailleur and brake cable routing (no additional cost)
- Pump mounts (no additional cost)
- S&S couplers for ultimate portability
- PF30 or T47 bottom bracket shell
- 44mm head tube, 1 1/2″ tapered carbon fork steerer tube
- Standard 130 or 135 rear axle spacing (no additional cost)
- Disc dropouts and disc fork compatibility
The Steel Crown Jewel offers a number of different tube set options from Reynolds, True Temper, and Columbus. Tubing is selected based on each rider’s weight and overall riding style for ideal handling.