Ti Factory Lightweight – Road
The Titanium Factory Lightweight is a pure race machine. A statement of “American Muscle” inspired by the American powerhouses of the ‘60s and ‘70s. With oversized tubing and a carbon fiber ISP (integrated seat post) as its back bone, this bike will transfer everything your legs can put into it. Complete with limited edition engraved dropouts, signature paint scheme, and 25mm set back ISP topper.
* Complete pricing depends on custom options and selected componentry.
- Over sized aerospace grade 3/2.5 and/or Reynolds titanium tubing
- ENVE carbon fiber integrated seat mast
- ENVE road taper carbon fiber fork
- 25mm setback titanium seat mast topper with a custom, CNC machined, aluminum IF “crown” seat collar
- Seat mast topper provides just under 3cm of vertical adjustment
- Custom over sized titanium head tube with a 44mm ID that’s compatible with a InSet/Zero Stack type or tapered style headset
- Custom machined and lightened 6/4 titanium dropouts.
- PressFit 30 BB shell.
- Sterling silver head badge
- Non-transferable lifetime warranty on craftsmanship
- 5-year warranty on materials
- Choice of 24 stock paint colors within the signature TiFLW paint scheme
- Disc brakes available
We use only the best US Aerospace grade titanium suppliers, paired with carbon fiber tubes made specifically for us by ENVE Composites to achieve ideal ride characteristics for your body, weight, and riding style. The Titanium Factory Lightweight is tuned using over sized tube diameters to maximize stiffness and power transfer, while remaining light weight and durable.