Deluxe – Titanium
A design that gets better with age; the Ti Deluxe is where it all began. The Deluxe has evolved from its original steel version, but it is still extremely durable, perfectly aligned, and can be built around the fork of your choosing – fully rigid or suspension.
44mm headtube and thru axle dropouts standard.
Only available as a 27.5 or 29er disc frame.
* Complete pricing depends on custom options and selected componentry
- Aero-space grade 3/2.5 titanium tubing
- Bead blast stock finish
- Sterling silver headbadge
- Size specific tubing
- Custom machined 6/4 titanium dropouts
- 11 decal color combinations
- Non-transferable lifetime warranty on craftsmanship (1 year for rigid forks)
- 5-year warranty on materials
- Custom paint available – applied in our own PPG Certified paint shop
- Brushed finish available
- S&S coupling option for ultimate portability
- Additional water bottle brackets (no additional cost)
- Suspension or rigid fork
- Single Speed available using Rocker Dropouts.
- Top tube or down tube cable routing (no additional cost)
- Boost spacing available at no additional cost
The titanium Deluxe is made out of an oversized 3Al/2.5V titanium tubeset. We use only the best US Aerospace grade titanium suppliers to give every new titanium bike ideal ride characteristics for your body, weight, and riding style. We receive straight gauge tubing in an array of diameters and wall thicknesses and have it precision butted to our specifications.