Club Racer – Titanium
The Club Racer is the Swiss army knife of the IndyFab line up, offering supreme versatility. In titanium, it’s light, fast, and strong! This frameset incorporates traditional road bike geometry coupled with all of the options for light touring. It is designed for long reach caliper brakes to accommodate fenders and slightly larger tires. The Club Racer makes an excellent commuter bike, rainy day trainer, or light-touring rig.
MSRP: $4,245 w/ IF steel (rim brake)* or Whisky No. 7 canti/No.7 RD+ QR fork (rim brake)*
MSRP: $4,900 w/ Enve All road fork
* Complete pricing depends on custom options and selected componentry.
- Designed for light touring, commuting, gravel roads, club rides, and more
- Aerospace grade 3/2.5 titanium tubing
- Rack mounts and low rider mounts
- Bead blasted stock finish
- Extra strong steel IF road fork
- 42.5 cm chainstays for heel clearance from panniers and better tracking
- Custom machined 6/4 titanium dropouts
- 11 decal color combinations
- Sterling silver head badge
- Non-transferable lifetime warranty on craftsmanship
- 5-year warranty on materials
- Brushed finish available
- Custom paint available – applied in our own PPG Certified paint shop
- S&S couplers for ultimate portability
- 44mm head tube
- Compact design (no additional cost)
- Long reach brakes for use with fenders and rack mounts
We use only the best US Aerospace grade titanium suppliers to give every new titanium bike ideal ride characteristics for your body, weight, and riding style.