When we set out to develop our all-carbon frame, the Corvid, we had two objectives: 1) No compromises in our full-custom philosophy, and 2) Make it distinctive, both visually and technically. We think that we’ve achieved both, and so did the judges at the 2009 North American Handmade Bicycle Show, who voted the Corvid “Best Carbon Bike”.
Each frame set is custom molded to order, utilizing proprietary bladder molding technology. Aesthetically, we took advantage of the molding process to incorporate stylized crowns into our lugs. The result is a strong, light, and classic looking IF, made with a thoroughly modern material.
* Complete pricing depends on custom options and selected componentry.
- Full custom high modulus carbon fiber
- Bladder molded monocoque components
- Ultra durable tube and lug construction
- Fully CEN tested and compliant
- PressFit 30 BB shell
- 44mm head tube
- Custom machined 6/4 titanium dropouts
- ENVE 2.0 carbon fork
- 11 decal color combinations
- Non-transferable lifetime warranty on craftsmanship
- 5-year warranty on materials
- Custom tints and pearls available – applied in our own PPG Certified paint shop
- Painted logos and graphics available
- Unidirectional or carbon weave main tubes
- Sterling silver headbadge (not available on smaller frames)
The Corvid features ultra strong tube and lug construction. Each component is individually molded from the highest quality carbon fiber available and bonded together using the latest aerospace adhesive technology. Every tube is mitered all the way through the lugs to provide the maximum bonding surface and structural integrity.